Thursday 14 February 2013

New Gorjuss Girl

 
 I go through phases with my crafting, it's all or nothing lol, and my alcohol markers were a little neglected so I decided to indulge myself in some new stamps to colour. I love the Gorjuss Girls and have added a few to my stash :o). I made this card for a few challenges, Cupcake Craft Challenges - Sketch (I love a good sketch),
Papertake Weekly - Hearts & Flowers,
Crafty Creations Challenge #209 - Love and/or Hearts.
Moving Along With the Times - Love is in the Air.
As I'm in my colouring phase, expect to see loads more coloured cuties ;o)
 
Jo x

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Liza said...

Lovely work and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Jo! Love the card. Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit