Saturday 18 August 2012

Pink Pig Crafts–Sketch Challenge #1

002

Now you all know by now that I can’t resist a good sketch challenge, so I was delighted when my friend Stacey from Pink Pig Crafts started her very own. As well as following the sketch (below) the other rule was it had to be a Christmas card. Brill, that’s another Christmas card done. Open-mouthed smile
Stacey is offering a great prize of some Flex Markers so why don’t you pop over to her blog and join in, as the saying goes ‘you have to be in it to win it!’

Sketch 1
Jo x

4 comments:

Sue said...

That's a super Christmas card, I love the cute bear. Sue x

Sue said...

A fab card, Jo. Thanks for the link to the challenge - I might just have a go at this.

Been browsing through your blog and love your style of cards. Sue.x

Unknown said...

You're currently joint 1st for likes on your design! 4 days to go.....

Unknown said...

You're currently joint 1st for likes on your design! 4 days to go.....