Tuesday 2 March 2010

Simple Set


Whilst waiting up last night to pre-order from Stampin' Up!s gorgeous mini catalogue I decided to keep myself awake by joining in a colour challenge over on ILWS. The challenge was to use only natural colours, as seen in the Choc Chip card at the back of the pic, I rather liked the simplicity of it once finished so carried on to make this little set. I think it's simple but effective what do you think? I must tease you a little about the up coming mini, you are so gonna love the scrummy stuff available to order from 1st April, the perks of being a demo is I get chance to play first!!! Don't worry I'll be giving you loads of sneak peeks to wet your appetite ;o)


1 comments:

craftingin said...

I think this great one of the best flowers i have seen hand made.
I am new to crafting and looking at peoples blogs to get some ideas.
so i am now a follower.