Sunday 20 April 2008

I've been tagged...

... by Ang & Claire

I have to tell you 7 things about myself you may or may not know.

1. I have 5 siblings
2. My favourite colour is blue (sorry Sam)
3. I am obsessively tidy (Yes, even my craft room)

You still interested?

4. I am scared of moths
5. I love Chinese food
6. I don't like rhubarb
7. I would like to own a pair of Jimmy Choo's (and if I stopped buying craft stash I could probably afford a pair!!)

I now have to tag 5 friends

Patsy - Devon Maid
Jenne - Crazylady
Gail - Galoo
Fran - Frantastic
Nickie - Tessmatt

9 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing - cos I tagged you too LOL!!! xxx

Lil Ol Me said...

Hi there I have given you an award please pop over and collect it from my blog.

Gail said...

Ohh 'eck I've been tagged! so now it's my turn :)

sam21ski said...

No worries Jo, someone's got to - like blue that is!!!!!!

Ms Dragonfly said...

moths?? never heard of that one :) chinese food, yum!

Rosie said...

Isn't it funny? You're the 2nd crafty blogger who's spoken about Jimmy Choos recently!! I lurve his boots! Thanks for your comment on my blog - much appreciated! ;-]

Crafting Queen said...

Would you like to tidy mycraft room?:-)....
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi
Tracey here from rattytattysblog.blogspot.com. You are the lucky winner of the comment prize on my blog.

I would also like to ask you if you would consider being a guest designer on our new art and craft challenge blog

www.thisthursday.wordpress.com

if you are interested to you email the team at thisthursday@artlover.com

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi Joanne I need your address to send prize, and I have accidently deleted your e mail somehow