Thursday 21 February 2008

Arty Girlz




The challenge on http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ this week was quite straight forward 'Green' - use green on your project. I decided to base the card on Beate's weekend sketch challenge #35 which can be seen here http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/category/weekend-sketch-challenge/. I have used K&Co papers from the Amy Butler range, the quote stamp is from a set I got from QVC in the clearence sale and a couple of large gems. I have also stamped a swirl at the bottom using VersaMark ink and a HOTP stamp but it dosen't show up too well on the photo.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Joanne.
Hugs and smiles

Julie Allain said...

Gorgeous I love that quote

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge :) xx

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, love the paper

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card hun, and I love the sentiment xx

Andrea said...

Lovely card Jo,fab colour
xxxx

made by fifi said...

fab card - love it xx

Angie C said...

Lovely card

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Joanne!
Clairexx

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Jo, the backing paper is scrummy & I got that stamp too & it's one of my favourites atm xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks really fab.

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow, what a lovely card. So fantastic.

tracie said...

Lovely card, I love the paper and stamps :-)x

Crissi Harvey said...

very Elegant card love the papers and the quote.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very stylish design

Mags said...

Beautifull card.